Following in the footsteps of our associated company COMIR in Italy, the South African division was established in 2000. The focus in the early years in the introduction of the range of COLUMBIA strapping tools (now know as SIAT) from Italy to the local market together with steel and PET strapping.
Having grown large enough, COMIR sales branches have been opened, with the Lowveld chapter opening in Oct 2017.
Comir SALES MP now offers you a full range of end of line packaging in the Mpumalanga area.
We offer reliable service and the best quality packaging products to our valued customers. We believe that quality costs less in the long run and improves our clients’ position in their market sector.
- Strapping – PET/Steel/PP Woven
- Strapping Seals and buckles
- Strapping Tools
- All packaging machinery – Printers, metal detectors and Form Fill and Seals machine. to name a few
- Extruded plastic film and packaging
- All types of Plastic packaging – including construction and agricultural sheeting
- Packaging tapes
- Corner strips and protectors for export loads
- Paper and plastic protection products
- Security seals
- Food packaging material
- And many more
All our products confirm to the highest international standards. This is especially so with our products, as they are used in export and shipping scenarios.
We can and will produce proof of compliance on request.
At COMIR SALES MP we can assist companies in the following list, but not limited to
- All Manufacturing
- Box making
- Farming and Pack houses
- Mining and Metals
Please feel free to contact us should you need any packaging materials and we will gladly assist you.